After a long time wait, finally PUBG 0.10.5 update is out now. After being in speculation mode for some weeks, PUBG Mobile has finally released their 0.10.5 update which brings in a lot of changes to the game. The changes in PUBG Mobile update comes with new weapons and various gameplay improvements. This latest version also brings in the Royal Pass season 5 with a new Ranked Mode. The latest PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 update is rolling out in phases globally and could be on your device soon enough. This PUBG 0.10.5 version is finally available for download on both Android and iOS devices. In this PUBG update, players will get back the classic voice mode along with the even distribution of ammunition in the Vikendi map and Royale Pass Season 5 with a new outfit and emotes.
The new weapon being added to the game is MK47 Mutant, which is classified as an AR and has two fire modes, single and burst of two bullets. The MK47 Mutant will be available on Erangel, Miramar and Sanhok maps for now. the big changes include Vivendi now becoming available as a map when creating rooms, the reintroduction of the “Classic” voice, and adjustments to the shop and Vikendi’s resource refresh. But there is no word about the Zombie Mode. This is not yet available in PUBG game coming soon.
PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 update patch notes
- Added MK47, which can be found in Erangel, Miramar, and Sanhok. It fires 7.62mm rounds and has two firing modes.
- The “Classic” voice is back! You can find it in Settings after the update.
- Added Laser Sight, a lower rail attachment that reduces spread when firing from the hip. Can be found in all maps.
- Vikendi is now available as a map when creating rooms.
- Royale Pass Season 5 is here! Premium outfits and taunting emotes are available as rewards. There will also be server-wide Pass upgrade events.
- Ranked Mode Season 5 is also here. Tiers are adjusted and new rewards are added.
- Model for Swimmer Sandals has been updated.
- Avatar display of Crew Challenge winner has been adjusted.
- Spawn Island announcements can now be enabled or disabled in Settings.
- Vikendi’s resource refresh (type and quantity) has been tuned.
The Zombies mode in PUBG Mobile has been widely speculated following many players having spotted zombies in the game, and beta versions as well. The zombies mode was slated to arrive in the current 0.10.5 update but it now seems the zombies mode may arrive in a next solo update or in the major 0.11.0 update altogether. The 0.10.5 update is 190MB in size and brings with it the Royale Pass Season 5, new Classic voices, new weapons, and the addition of Vikendi while creating rooms for gameplay.