VPN is the most important feature of internet where you can privately communicate over public infrastructure. It creates a secure, encrypted connection which can act as tunnel between two computer and a server operated by the VPN service. While you’re connected to a VPN, all your network traffic passes through this protected tunnel and not through your ISP. So that your all internet history is hide by ISP through VPN tunnel. If you want to encrypt all your data through tunnel than make use of only HTTPS secured websites.
What a VPN can do is to protect you against mass data collection and the casual criminal vacuuming up user data for later use. It can also protect your privacy by making it harder for advertisers to figure out who and where you are. VPN also cloak your computer actual IP address, hiding the IP address of the VPN server you’re connected to. IP address are different based on the location, so you can estimate someone’s location simply by looking at their IP address. And while IP address may change, but it’s possible to track someone across the internet by watching the same IP address appears. So that using VPN its is harder to find information of user to spies or hackers. VPNs are necessary for improving privacy, but there are some enterprise IT company needs VPN services for communication of data safely through internet.
The best VPN service for speed, privacy and unblocking
- Number of IP address-30,000
- Number of servers:2000+
- Number of server location:148
- Country:British Virgin Islands
- Maximum supported devices:3
Express VPN has very impressive protocol support it uses PPTP( Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol) and they also added SSTP(secure socket tunnelling protocol) and L2TP(L2 tunnelling protocol)/IPSec required for some business users. ExpressVPN offers access to more than 2000 servers in 145 countries, with excellent range of bandwidth in over the world. The clients can operate in Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android and even in Blackberry also. Different browser contain VPN browser extensions and DNS content unblocking for a wide range of streaming media devices and Smart TV, giving you very extensive VPN solutions.
These VPN comes with AES-256 encryption, OpenVPN support, kill switch and auto-connect feature. You can torrent and play online, bandwidth caps but these can be applicable only upto 3 devices.
The price for ExpressVPN is (30-day money back guarantee)
- 12 month plan:$6.67 a month (plus 3 free months) Total cost:$99.95
- 6 month plan:$9.99 a month, Total cost:$59.95
- 1 month plan:$12.95 a month, Total cost:$12.95
Ultra secure VPN provider
- Number of IP address:2,000
- Number of servers:4,050+
- Number of server locations:60+
- Country: Panama
- Maximum devices supported:6
NordVPN is the best VPN provider with 5/5 rating. It has very nicely designed interface, which is intuitive, and comes with search features that makes things as simple as they can be. The servers provided by this VPN is ultra-fast and ultra-secure which provide better performance as compared to other VPNs.
The price for NordVPN is
- 36 month plan:$2.75 per month, Total cost:$99
- 12 month plan:$6.99 per month, Total cost:$83.99
- 1 month plan:$11.95 per month, Total cost:$11.95
Highly secure for torrents and P2P traffic
- Number of IP address:40,000+
- Number of servers:1,000+
- Number of server locations:60+
- Country: United States
- Maximum devices supported:10
IPVanish doesn’t log your data or connection details, and it comes with features like kill switch, 256-bit encryption, OpenVPN and socketS5 web proxy based clients. The drawback is that they’re US-based, so the whole bundle of data retention and surveillance laws apply.
The price for IPVanish VPN is (7-day money-back guarantee)
- 12 month plan:$6.49 per month, total cost:$77.88
- 3 month plan:$8.99 per month, total cost:$26.97
- 1 month plan:$10 per month, total cost:$10
Great VPN performance and security
- Number of servers:700+
- Number of IP address:200,000+
- Number of server locations:73
- Country: Switzerland
- Maximum devices supported:3-5
VyprVPN has the largest bank of IP address as compared to other VPN service providers. This company offers a wide range of protocols, including its own high performance Chameleon connection protocol. This is most powerful five rating VPN with many different features.
VyprVPN comes with a sleek cross-platform client, Open VPN, AES-256 encryption, a proprietary Chameleon technology, VyprDNS and zero-logs policy, which is a rather impressive list. They’re also based in Switzerland, which means pro-privacy laws. VyprVPN also offers a wide range of clients and its windows software and others oprating system benefits from an easy-to-use interface.
The price for VyprVPN is (30-Day Money Back Guarantee)
- 12 month plan:$5 per month, total cost:$60
- 3 month plan:$6.67 per month, total cost:80.04
- 1 month plan:$9.95 per month, total cost:$9.95
Better performance and security
- Number of IP address:95,000
- Number of server locations:180
- Number of servers:750
- Country: Hong Kong
- Maximum devices supported:5
The PureVPN company collect connection log informations that is used by clients. This VPN provide stealth browsing mode, online banking security, secure FTP access, multiple protocol and more other features. There servers also have features to optimized for P2P and HD video streaming, so switching to other devices is easy.
The price for PureVPN is (30-Day Money Back Guarantee)
- 24 month plan:$2.49 per month, total cost:60
- 12 month plan:$4.15 per month, total cost:$50
- 1 month plan:$10.95 per month, total cost:$10.95